- Queen-size pillow-top, four-poster bed
- Sitting area with fireplace
- Private bathroom with tub and shower
- Two luxuriously soft robes
- Writing desk, refrigerator and alarm clock radio with iPod docking station, and DVD player
- 26” flat-screen TV
- Overlooks Main St.
- Children 12+ permitted, no pets allowed
Shop till you drop
Whether you’re looking for gifts to give friends or family, or something special for yourself, Lancaster County offers a fantastically diverse array of shops and shopping experiences. Everything from outlet malls (Rockvale & Tanger), Antique Malls (concentrated in Adamstown & Columbia), quaint walking-shopping towns (Lititz & Intercourse), quilts & Amish goods, museum gift shops, unique privately-owned shops, artisan foods and more!! We can even map out a great back-roads drive where you can discover locals who make soap, candles, lotions, snacks, rugs, brooms and more which they sell in small shops on their property or even from their front porch.