banana bread! This banana bread,
featuring the hazelnut-chocolate decadence of
Nutella, will have your kitchen smelling heavenly and your guests feeling
blissful. The Nutella adds an irresistible twist to a classic favorite of mine.
If you love banana bread, you will absolutely adore this recipe.
Banana Nutella Bread Recipe
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups ripe mashed bananas (typically 3 to 4 bananas)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 ounces (½ cup) unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Nutella
How To Make It:
butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla.
baking soda, and salt. Add to the sugar mix, blending until smooth.
into the bread batter. Gently fold with a spatula, swirling the Nutella
throughout the batter.
Top loaves with the remaining Nutella, swirling it into the batter in the pans.
can be inserted and removed cleanly.
all seasons. Enjoy!
torsap at FreeDigitalPhotos.net