Being located only 25 miles from Hershey has its advantages! Check out the list of upcoming concerts and events taking place at Hersheypark Stadium and the Giant Center during the months of May and June. Make plans to catch a show, then stay in Lancaster County (at the Smithton Inn of course!) and take in PA Dutch Country.
- Bon Jovi at Hersheypark Stadium with Special guest, FUEL: (May 19th @ 6:00 pm) “The Circle World Tour” follows hot on the heels of Bon Jovi’s 11th studio album, The Circle, which was released November 10, 2009 and promptly sailed into the #1 spot on the Billboard 200 chart.
- Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus: (May 26 – 31 ) Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® is roaring into town with Barnum’s FUNundrumSM, an event so big, its 200 years in the making!
- Phish at Hersheypark Stadium: (June 13th @ 7:00 pm) The band performed Genesis’ “Watcher of the Skies” and “No Reply at All” March 15 at the 25th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and guitarist/vocalist Trey Anastasio had the privilege of inducting the group.
- Eagles with Special guests Keith Urban & the Dixie Chicks at Hersheypark Stadium : (June 15th @ 6:00 pm) The Eagles – Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit – will perform hits from their more than 35-year career, such as “Hotel California,” “Desperado,” “Life In The Fast Lane,” “Lyin’ Eyes,” “Take It To The Limit,” “One Of These Nights,” “Heartache Tonight,” and more.
- Brooks & Dunn “Last Rodeo Tour” at Giant Center: (June 17th @ 7:30 pm) Brooks & Dunn are putting on a longer show than they have in the past and are including songs they haven’t played in a while… alongside fan favorites of course.
American Idol is coming to Giant Center on July 15th!!! The show starts at 7:30 pm. Tickets go on sale this Saturday, May 15th at the Giant Center Box Office. They can also be charged by phone at 717-534-3911 or 800-745-3000, and online at HersheyEntertainment.com, Ticketmaster.com.
Don’t forget, Ephrata, PA is just a short 25 mile, (40 minute) drive east on 322 from the Hershey. Spend the day in Hershey, see the show, then come spend the night at the Smithton Inn and see all the Lancaster County Attractions!