We invite you to participate in a very special event taking place at the end of this month. The Smithton Inn is now a member of Lancaster County Tours, a group known for organizing unique and fun, “foodie” tours. Our first tour of 2011 will be Wine & Chocolate and will take place on Friday and Saturday, February 25-26. Currently, we have 6 rooms available for that weekend. Hurry, they will go fast.
On Friday evening, we’ll enjoy an evening of getting to know chocolate, history, making and how to taste. On Saturday, we will visit a few chocolate businesses in the area and learn more about this culinary treat and its influences in the Lancaster area. Saturday evening will conclude with a chocolate inspired four-course dinner and wine pairing
Upcoming Tours (Click for tour descriptions and details)
• Secret Amish Tour of Lancaster County (March 26)
• Wine & Cheese Tours (April 16, July 23 and November 12)
• Beer & Pretzels (June 11 & August 6) A great Father’s Day gift!
• Herb Weekend (May 7) This one’s for MOM!!
• Cajun Countyr Weekend (July 8-9)
• Wine Camp (September 12-14)
• Paranormal Weekend (October 28 & 29)
Cost of the Wine & Chocolate tour is $150 per person and includes: a chocolate dessert buffet on Friday evening; tour transportation on Saturday; lunch and dinner on Saturday and all tour and tasting fees. Room reservations are additional.
Call us to book your reservation: 717-733-6094.