Lancaster County Weddings, Events, & Gatherings
The Historic Smithton Inn is one the most wonderful, unique, “historic-hip” Lancaster County wedding venues perfect for outdoor weddings, special events, and gatherings. At our beautiful historic inn, we can help host everything from magical Lancaster weddings to luncheons and weekend getaways.
From girls’ weekend getaways to Lancaster weddings and parties, you can host a memorable event without all the stress right here in Lancaster County, PA! FOOD MUST BE CATERED BY AN APPROVED CATERER. Contact us for pricing.
WEDDINGS – We can host small, intimate weddings or elopements at our Lancaster County wedding venue. Customized events are possible, or you can choose from one of our pre-planned packages:
- Wedding for Two: Includes a personalized ceremony for the bride and groom with an officiant, bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere, one-night stay in one of our most romantic rooms (Crimson Dove Suite or Tailor’s Cottage), a bottle of nice “champagne” or white wine, wedding cake for 2, and a gourmet breakfast. This includes the use of our common rooms for 2 hours.
- Click for Overview and Pricing
- Wedding for a Few: Includes all the features of the above package for up to 10 people. Additional guests may be added for an extra fee.
- Click for Overview and Pricing
SHOWERS – Invite up to 25 people for a relaxing upscale bridal or baby shower. Get two or three friends to help host the event. We do the work, you cherish the memory! Enjoy afternoon fare from 2 pm – 4 pm or contact us for alternate times.
LUNCHEONS – Host a club event, honor the bride-to-be, or gather your friends for a special lunch that features traditional Pennsylvania Dutch hospitality in a historic venue.
OUTDOOR EVENTS – The Historic Smithton Inn is a great place to host memorable receptions and exceptional gatherings in our lovely half-acre back garden. Use our patio for small events, or hire a tent for larger gatherings. The venue is perfect for family reunions, annual club picnics, and corporate events.
GIRLFRIENDS’ GETAWAY – Get your friends together for either a weekend or weekday break for scrapbooking, quilting, sewing, painting, antiquing, spa treatment, or just hanging out! Call or e-mail for price quotes to plan your special time away.
GUY FRIEND GETAWAY – Why should women be the only ones who have fun getaways?! Gather up your best buds together for a long weekend (or weekdays) of golf, pub crawls, ball games, or watching sporting events (you get the remote all to yourself!). Call or e-mail for price quotes to plan your escape.
With a Group Rental of the Inn, the following are available:
- DINNERS OR SPECIAL FEASTS (including holidays!) – We can seat up to 14 guests comfortably for plated, upscale meals. Great for wedding rehearsal dinners, company board meetings, birthday galas, anniversary celebrations, and once-in-a-lifetime events.
- SPECIAL OCCASION EVENING RECEPTIONS (ENGAGEMENT, ANNIVERSARY, RETIREMENT, BIRTHDAY, GRADUATION… YOU GET THE PICTURE) – A great way for up to 50 guests to drop by and honor that special couple, individual, or group. We do all the work: set-up, serve, and clean-up. A wonderful way to say “we care.”
- WINE-TASTING DINNER / RECEPTION – We make your event extra special by bringing in a wine expert to teach you about the special wines paired with each course of your meal. We can do this as an enhancement to a sit-down dinner or a larger reception.
- BUSINESS RETREATS OR OFFICE MEETINGS – Bring your team (up to 14) to our B&B for a productive getaway, where you can focus on business without all those pesky office distractions. Get the creative juices flowing while rejuvenating your staff! A great way to reward your employees and chart your company’s course for the future. Food, beverages, and snacks available.